Monday, May 20, 2013

Bold Beautiful Brows




I feel like a perfectly shaped brow frames the face so beautifully nothing else compares ! So if you were one of those ladies blessed with full eye brows, embrass it! If not there are a couple of things you can do.

1.) Stop tweezing!!  I know this sounds crazy right..? But honestly just let them grow. You can shape and darkening them with make up while they are growing so it's not so obvious.

2.)  Just use make up! I know first hand what it's like for eye brows to be thin or grow in odd directions. I shape my eye brows everyday using a brow palette and honestly it doesn't take much time at all with practice.

I'm going to link a couple of awesome products you can use to fill in your brows and a couple tutorials. Just practice because it makes perfect like mama always used to say :)







No comments:

Post a Comment